For Minors Under 18 Years of Age after 7pm on Friday & Saturday
ANYONE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD MUST PURCHASE GATE ADMISSION AND HAND STAMP FOR UNLIMITED RIDES, OR BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN 25 YEARS OR OLDER.
AFTER 7 PM ANYONE UNDER 18 MUST ENTER GATE 2 ONLY UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT 25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER FAIRGROUNDS.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHECK ID
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safe, enjoyable environment for all attendees, the Upper South Carolina State Fair has a mandatory clear bag policy. This policy is similar to those implemented throughout the country, complying with a new level of security expected of large, heavily-attended events and festivals.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” — a logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag [Ziploc bag or similar]
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” — approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- Clear fanny packs or back packs that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” — a logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” can be displayed on one side.
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection)
- 'Diaper bags accompanied with a baby (after proper inspection).
All bags will be subject to search upon arrival and any bags that exceed the permitted size will not be allowed in.
- Purses or clutch bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- Backpacks that are not clear
- Binocular cases
- Camera cases
- Cinch/drawstring bags that are not clear
- Fanny packs that are not clear
- Tinted or printed pattern plastic bags
- Oversized bags (see size requirements)
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
Fair Policies & Admission Policy
To protect everyone's safety and security, we ask that all of our guests follow our rules and policies.
Listed below are the ticket options currently available.